★ CONTRIBUTING ★
If you're new here, hi! Welcome aboard. Here's some stuff you should consider checking out before you get into contributing:
★ LOG IN OR SIGN UP. You'll need a Fandom account if you want to edit the wiki or participate in discussion. If you already have one, go ahead and log in! If you don't, all you need is an email address to sign up!
★ INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Take a look at the official user introductions thread in our Discussions, where you can tell us a little bit about who you are, what you do, and who you think the Best Girl is.
★ READ THE RULES. There's an abridged version of the wiki guidelines down below, but for a more thorough description of what is and isn't allowed here, as well as penalties for rule-breaking, see Guidelines.
★ LEARN HOW TO EDIT. This page will walk you through the basics of Fandom's formatting, and this page has more details on how to use wikitext in the source editor. Feel free to reference these whenever you need!
★ PLAY IN THE SANDBOX! Your sandbox is a place for you to practice editing in both the visual and source editors. You can do whatever you like on this page (within reason), so use it to sharpen your wiki skills, explore templates, test experimental html, or anything you might need it for!
★ RULES & GUIDELINES ★
1. ALL WORKS AND CHARACTERS MUST BE IMMEDIATELY RELATED TO FREEDOM PLANET. All article subjects should feature or be directly related to Freedom Planet's canonical characters or settings. In other words, don't make articles for your Sonic fan characters. There's an entire separate wiki for that.
2. NO NSFW, AND POTENTIALLY SENSITIVE CONTENT MUST BE MARKED. This wiki is publicly accessible and open to users of all ages, so content (images, text, sounds, etc.) conveying explicit sex, nudity, or gore are not permitted. Also, if the content of your article contains material that may be disturbing to some users, please be sure to mark your article with a Content Warning at the top of the page.
3. DO NOT VANDALIZE PAGES. Do not edit the articles of other users with your own information, and do not deface articles with inaccurate information or memes. If you do not want others to edit your article at all, you may place the Personal template at the top of your page. You may still edit others' personal pages by proofreading, changing categories, or performing similar maintenance, so long as you respect the author's intentions and do not disrupt the information being presented.
4. FANON MUST NOT BE PRESENTED AS CANON. Please keep non-canon, headcanon, and speculative information about official material to the designated Headcanon or Speculation section of their articles. Also, while you may create articles about conceptual, nonexistent Freedom Planet games or media, do not present them as if they are real or official, and do not credit GalaxyTrail (or anyone else) as having created them.
5. ALL ARTICLES MUST BE WRITTEN IN PROPER ENGLISH. For the sake of readability, make sure your articles use proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and paragraph division. If for any reason you are unable to write in proper English, feel free to request proofreading help in the #shang-mu-academy-🔔 channel on our Discord server. All pages must be in English. Unfortunately, allowing other languages would make moderation a hassle. But if you'd like to make another Freedom Planet Fanon Wiki in a different language, we encourage it!
6. FAN ART MUST BE SOURCED AND ALL WORKS PROPERLY CREDITED. You may post fan works by creators other than yourself, but please be sure to source them with the creator's name and a link to where it was originally posted. Do not post recolors, edits, or traces of fan art or in any way try to claim that another creator's work is your own.
7. BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER USERS. Do not harass or insult others (on or off the wiki), encourage drama, or try to start arguments. While creating an article on this wiki means accepting that other users may leave feedback on your work, please remember to be constructive and polite both in leaving feedback and responding to it. Constructive criticism is welcome. Harassment is not.
8. FOLLOW ALL FANDOM COMMUNITY GUIDELINES. These are the global rules and restrictions established by Fandom which apply to all wikis hosted on the site. Please be sure to give these a read.
IF YOUR WORKS OR INFORMATION ABOUT YOU OR YOUR WORKS ARE FOUND ON THIS WIKI AND YOU WOULD LIKE THEM PERMANENTLY REMOVED, PLEASE CONTACT AN ADMINISTRATOR.